ACADEMY - Half-Day Rundown of Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) Apps, Features, & Functions
--- NOTE: This class is part of the Academy series of classes and requires a separate registration from Summit attendee registration.----
Fasten your seatbelts -it's going to be a rapid ride through Dynamics 365 including Sales, Customer Care, Marketing, Field Service, Project Operations, Omnichannel, Insights, Power Pages, the latest features, and more!
You’ll experience "art of the possible" demos of the full potential of all the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement apps including Sales, Marketing, Customer Care, Field Service, Project Operations, Omnichannel, Insights, Pages/Portals, Integrated Canvas Apps.
Dozens of new features added in the last few years including Teams Integration, AI and BI Tools, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Third Party Solutions
If you're new to Dynamics 365 CE, or exploring new functionality to expand into, or your system is a bit outdated, you'll have tons of takeaways. We’ll deliver dozens of "bite-sized demos" in video format that you can watch later, and a live environment to dive deeper,
* Fast-paced demo of the latest Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE) (CRM) modules and features
* Tips and tricks for creating a demo that sparks the imagination of leaders and front-line users
* Other techniques for engaging your team in re-imagining Dynamics 365 CE (CRM)
* Dozens of bite-sized demo videos to review later and share with your team
* Get answers to your Dynamics 365 questions