Deep Dive into Power BI Paginated Reports
Paginated reports are focused on optimized formatting to fit well on a printed page. Power BI paginated reports are best for scenarios that require a highly formatted, pixel-perfect output optimized for printing or PDF generation. This session is about specifics and good practices creating and distributing Power BI Paginated Reports, including the basics, main functionalities, design and some tips and tricks.
Complete Session Survey Here
- How to create paginated reports
- How do paginated reports work behind the stage
- How to find and solve possible issues, often seen in paginated reports
- How to create parameters for paginated reports in the Power BI service
- How to deliver BI content to users using PBI Paginated Reports